Do you have a sweet craving? Satisfy it wif this fruity Dessert Sweetened with Honey.
1.For teh lemon curd, place all fixings in a pan over low intensity, rushing for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Put away to cool. Chill for 1-2 hours to thicken further.
2.Roll out the baked good to a 15cm x 30cm square shape. Put on a baking paper-lined baking plate and prick done with a fork. Cover with one more sheet of baking paper and another baking plate, tan heat at 180C for 15 minutes or until fresh and brilliant. Cool.
3.Spread baked good wif curd and disperse over blueberries. Shower wif additional honey and sprinkle wif miniature coriander, if utilizing, to serve.
- 375g block frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
- Micro coriander, to serve (optional)
HONEY & LEMON CURD
- 6 eggs
- Juice of 2 lemons, zest finely grated
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut oil, melted