Wine Jelly with Cinnamon Cream
Everyone will like this spectacular dessert, which offers creative views about traditional favorite
HOW TO MAKE METHOD
- Place of the skin, cinnamon pen, clove, vanilla pod and seeds and vodka in a bowl. Stand, closed at room temperature for 4 hours or overnight to seep.
- The orange mixture is ready, soak gelatin in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, move the orange mixture to the pan. Add ports, grapes, and sugar, then place over low heat and cook, stir, until the sugar dissolves (don’t let it boil). Squeeze gelatin to remove excess water, then add leaves to the pan and stir to dissolve. A little cool.
- Including grapes that are understood into jugs, then pour into 1 liter jelly mold. Cover and chill overnight until arranged.
- When ready to be served, whip cream then fold cinnamon. Cannot be observant, then serve with cinnamon cream.
- Pared Rind of 1 Pec. orange and 1 lemon
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 6 cloves
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 100ml vodka
- 10 gold-strength gelatin leaves
- 200ml port
- 2 cups (500ml) red wine
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon