This raw Raspberry slice tastes just as good as it looks, making it the perfect mid-afternoon treat that you don’t have to feel guilty about.
this raw raspberry slice is available in this raw raspberry slice as well as other guilt-free recipes.
HOW TO MAKE Technique
1.Line a 20cm square baking skillet with enough baking paper to cover different sides of the container.
2.To make the base, place the cacao, oil, dates and 1 cup (150g) cashews in a fast blender and wonder to a coarse glue. Spread equitably into the pre-arranged container, then move to the cooler to solidify.
3.or the filling, place the coconut, maple syrup, raspberries and staying 1 cup (150g) cashews in a spotless fast blender and expert to a smooth glue. Spread the combination uniformly over the chilled base, then, at that point, return to the cooler to solidify.
4.For the garnish, place every one of the fixings in a bowl set over a pan of tenderly stewing water and mix until smooth and joined. Eliminate the bowl from the intensity and cool to room temperature. Pour over the chilled raspberry filling, then return the skillet to the cooler to set.
- When the garnish has set, eliminate the container from the cooler, then, utilizing the baking paper, lift the cut out of the dish. Utilizing a hot blade, slice into 18 bars to serve. Keep frozen or refrigerated until prepared to serve.
- 1/2 cup (50g) raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) melted coconut oil, cooled
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups (300g) raw cashews
- 1/3 cup (25g) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pure maple syrup
- 250g fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 60g coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (35g) raw cacao powder