METHOD TO MAKE
- Place apples, spices, sugar, vanilla, butter and flour in a pan over medium heat, stir to dissolve sugar and keep flour from forming a lump. Cook for 12-14 minutes until the apple is soft. Set aside to completely cold.
- Prehead oven up to 200 ° C. Lay the cake tray with baking paper.
- Cut eight 15cm rounds from pastry. Fill half of each round with an apple mixture, leaving the 1.5cm border. Border brush with eggs and fold to be sealed. The edge of the crimp with your fork or finger. Place it on a tray that has been prepared and bake for 30 minutes or until Gloden. Dust with icing sugar and serve hot.
- 4 Pec. Appels (Granny Smith) it should peeled & cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each ground nutmeg & ground cardamom
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 40g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 4 sheets store-bought frozen butter puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Icing sugar, to dust