Delicious Sweet Treat Only with 5 Ingredients BANANA & CHOCO Tarte
- Determine the oven up to 190 ° C. Place the sugar at the bottom of the 24cm Flameproof Tatin Pot or 24cm -resistant Frypan to fully cover the surface. Place the pan over low heat and cook, stir, until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-height and cook, without stirring but sometimes spinning, for 2-3 minutes to caramelis sugar and change the color of rich golden brown. Remove from the fire and add butter, and stir to be mixed. Let it cool a little, then press carefully in the banana slices to cover caramel.
A little cold, then place the cake on the banana, slipping the edges. Place over the tray and bake for 30-35 minutes until the pastry bloated and golden.
- Give a break to rest for 5 minutes before carefully turn to the tart to the serving plate. Take caramel pieces and banana pieces that remain on the plate and return to the tart.
- Tartzer with melted chocolate and serve immediately.
- 150g caster sugar
- 80g salted butter, chopped
- 4 or 5 firm bananas (not too ripe), sliced 2-3cm thick
- 375g packet Careme puff pastry, thawed
- 50g good-quality dark chocolate, melted