with Mouth watering flavors and great combination of Choco with Butterscotch let try once
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 160°C and grease a 24cm bundt pan.
- 2.In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, cream cheese and sugar together until thick and pale. With the motor running, add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana and beat until combined. Sift cocoa and flour together. Turn off mixer and fold through cocoa mixture and buttermilk.
- 3.Pour into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes in pan, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- 4.Make butterscotch when ready to serve. Place butter and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Add cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, then stir in chocolate and simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Pour butterscotch over cake just before serving.
- 200g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 300g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300g ripe bananas, mashed
- 100g good-quality dark cocoa, sifted
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
HOT CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH
- 120g unsalted butter, chopped
- 200g brown sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) pure (thin) cream
- 50g dark (70%) chocolate, chopped